Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Me - an introduction.


A huge welcome to everybody, and a simple introduction.
Since being a little child, I have always been curious about the internet. That magic tool where I could find (almost) everything. If I wanted information for a school work (thank you so much wikipedia), if I needed a break from my life, if I felt like being a superstar fashion designer or a num1 runner in cars race or if I looked forward to talk with my all-around the world family, that was the place to go.
And that curiosity eventually lead to a growing interest in the social media part of it. I was truly amazed by the great projects ans ideas that had been born and raised (and become worldwide succesfuly) through the internet. I wanted to be a part of it.
How? Combinating my passion for writing, creating, sharing, travelling and discovering the world around me, I have started my very own blog. My little window to flash out my thoughts.
Then, what about me? I'm just a normal high school girl from Spain. Tall. Brunette. Kind of crazy. With an Argentinian dad and a Portuguese mum. And a little adorable brother. Bubbly and curious to explore the world around me.
Sincerely,
Vera

3 Comments:

At April 7, 2015 at 6:25 PM , Blogger Permanent Procrastination said...

Welcome to the internet, and best of luck!
Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

 
At April 10, 2015 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Gabrielle said...

I hope blogging lives up to all you'd like it to be - welcome! Have a lovely weekend and looking forward to your future posts :)

Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

x

 
At September 14, 2015 at 1:13 PM , Blogger From Cali With Love said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It's so nice to meet new bloggers! I'm excited to get a glimpse of your world in Spain all the way from my home in California:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home